Monday 25 November 2013

The C word

Commitment that is. And it is what I don't have at the moment!  Hang my head in shame.  Especially after (if I may be so bold) my BRILLIANTLY ON FIRE performance with blog number one.

But - I have had a wake up call, not one, not two but three, yes THREE calls hinting for more.  I am feeling the love - or at the very least a mild interest.

So here it is - my renewed commitment to my new blog.  No more off with a bang starts only to stall on the Christmas Puddings, which by the way are behaving themselves, nice and quietly in my cupboard.  Or are they?

Mum has checked and re-wrapped hers.  I couldn't be bothered, so for all I know they could be slowly festering into a decomposing mess.  Maybe I'll gift one to Tim (I'm safe writing this because I know he doesn't read my blogs, not that I'm harbouring any ill-feeling about that at all, in fact I can barely remember that he read it less than 2 times).

ps - And you - young Jesse Pinkman - I'm on to you.  I would normally insert an in-context swearword here but Mum might be reading and anyone not familiar with Breaking Bad would just think I was being rude.  And speaking of Breaking Bad  I was utterly hooked.  Ironic that a show about the addictive powers of meth amphetamine could itself be so addictive.

Gotta dash - got a post to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment